The Hummer H2 limo is the perfect vehicle for any occasion as this impressive vehicle is the epitome of style, comfort and space. The Hummer can accommodate up to 16 passengers making it ideal for those occasions where you don’t want to do things by half. The Hummer H2 limousine oozes rugged luxury making it ideal for showing off (if you like to) and the ideal choice for transporting a large group to weddings, parties, proms, clubbing, hen and stag nights, sporting events, sightseeing or just a night out. This vehicle is effectively the big dog of the Limo family.
Our Hummers are packed with modern day technology such as DVD players and AUX/USB connections which allow you to play from your own playlist via your smartphone whilst charging it at the same time.
The Hummer H2 Limo is fitted with strobe/laser lighting, disco flooring, a mirrored ceiling, an LCD TV screen and lights that can be synchronised to the music you are playing to really give you the party feel. All our Hummers are fitted with air conditioning and climate control heating.
Though, every hummer is unique with a different look and feel, for those wishing to book two Hummer H2 limos we have a similar looking pair making them a very smart choice for that BIG event. We aim to respond to any queries within 24 hours. If your query is urgent you can call our mobile number 07999 781 817.
If you live in Birmingham city, it is worthwhile to contact Birmingham Limousine Hire
- Seats up to 16 adults comfortably
- Luxury leather seating & both illuminated disco and carpeted floor
- Passenger controlled air con / heat system
- Digital touch panel lighting / air con controller
- Mirrored divider
- Fully tinted windows for privacy
- 2 bar areas with colour changing starlights
- Champagne flutes & decanters.
- Mirrored ceiling with colour changing starlights
- Fibre-optic LED lighting + sound to light control
- CD / DVD / FM / AM stereo with BOSE and JBL sound systems
- AUX, USB and Bluetooth connections available
- DVD player & 2 x 20″ LCD flat screen TV’s
- Laser lighting show